Realizing that your life is intertwined with another’s and that you are, in part, responsible for that person’s well-being means that your entire outlook will change. That’s a big deal.
- You: You’ll still be the same ole you. You’ll just see yourself differently.
- Your sex life:If your sex life changes at all, it’ll get better.
- Your past:Any guy who thinks marriage is a way to escape the past is fooling himself.
- Your finances: If you were broke going into the wedding, chances are you’ll be broke coming out, and vice versa.
- Your happiness: If you’re getting married solely to fill a void in your life, you’re setting yourself up for failure. Marry your fiance because you want to spend the rest of your life with her, period.