3) Hibiscus + Fenugreek:
Hibiscus flowers make your hair extremely thick and shiny. Fenugreek helps as a catalyst for good hair growth, and also helps cool down your body. Putting these ingredients together ensures that your hair can be well conditioned, thereby avoiding dandruff altogether.
- Soak 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds overnight.
- Later, blend the soaked seeds with 10-12 Hibiscus leaves.
- Apply this mask as a paste, on your scalp.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with a mild shampoo.
Repeat this hair mask once a week for best results. Additionally, you can also add Yoghurt/Curd to this mixture for easier application. Along with the Hibiscus leaves, throw in a few Hibiscus petals to add more luster to your hair.