- Exercise is the most important step, working out for about 20 minutes release the toxins from your skin, and flushes it out.
- If you are prone to hormonal changes regularly, cut down on dairy and alcohol intake. You will see the difference yourself.
- Hydrate on a regular basis, it flushes out the toxins and keeps your system clean. Drink water!
- The most common blunder is to leave make up over night, keep make up remover wipes next to your bed to stay clean!
- Lastly, the most easiest step is to avoid product with a fragrance as it may itch or irritate the skin.
You May Also Like: 10 Ways To Make Sure You Get Your Beauty Sleep!