Mehendi & Haldi – This is the time when you can get all your props out. From team bride posters to that floral rickshaw, it’s all about making the Mehendi function colourful and vibrant.
- Make sure you decide on the theme for your wedding. Among many popular themes are Bollywood, Gatsby, South sojourn, Nizamia and much more.
- Once you decide on the theme, roll out an invite which reflects the theme of the event and do not forget to mention the dress code.
- Talk to your wedding planner and make sure you visit the venue before hand to discuss where you would like the main setup for the Mehendi.
- Florals are the most popular choice for the wedding party. Right from Jasmine to Marigold, there are many options available for the decor.
- Make sure you have enough space and sit out area for your bridesmaids and relatives to participate in the Mehendi function.
- What’s a millennial wedding without a selfie booth? Get your wedding planner to set it up for you.
- If you choose South sojourn, get the decor right! From floral auto rickshaws to filter coffee pop-up station, there are many options you can choose from. Do not forget to add a dash of posters from the most loved Kollywood movies for the decor.
- Keep in mind, that the dress code, props and the decor should be in sync for those pristine photographs.