Some Skin Lovin’
With the plethora of options available at home and at the beauty stores, sometimes we are in a fix as to what is right and what isn’t. Let’s debunk the simple hacks to skin care.
The Daily Dose:
- Face wash – pick one that helps rid the dirt and pollution plus caters to the need of your skin, oily or dry.
- Cleanser: A milk-based cleanser will work best for the Indian climate.
- Toner: Get alcohol-free toners with cucumber or rose extracts. The easier are the ones that come with a spray nozzle.
- Moisturizer/face cream: A tinted moisturizer is perfect for today’s women who are constantly on the movie.
- Sunscreen: A right SPF is foremost in a makeup kit and reapplication every 2 hours is important.
- Eye cream: An under eye cream is a must before you crash for the day.
- Night cream: A soothing night cream that repairs and revitalizes your skin during sleep with anti ageing benefits would be ideal.
- Face packs – Pamper you skin with a weekly or a fortnightly face pack.
- Skin Serum: Swear by a skin serum at nightand witness unbelievableresults. You will wake up with healthier and happier skin every single day.
Every day, Twice a Day: