Sinful and decadent, this chocolate fudge is finger-licking good.
3 cups chocolate chips
1 cup condensed milk
¼ cup butter
1 cup nuts, roasted
- Take a flat bottom dish pan and line it with aluminium foil hanging over the sides and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together condensed milk, butter and chocolate chips and microwave. Do this at intervals of 20 seconds while mixing in between.
- Once done, add the nuts and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared dish and smoothen the batter.
- Leave it to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hrs.
- Pull out the aluminium foil with the fudge from the dish. Cut these into pieces.
- Store them in an airtight container in the fridge.