Creamy, delicious and addictive, this cheesecake will make you win many hearts at once.
12-15 Marie biscuits/digestive biscuits
3-4 tbsp butter
400 gm condensed milk
200ml fresh cream
1 lemon, juice
2 tsp gelatin
1tbsp whipped cream
- In a zip lock bag, seal in all the biscuits and crush using a rolling pin. Add the melted butter to this and mix using your hands. The mixture should hold firm when shaped into a ball.
- In a flat bottom serving dish, make a layer of this mixture. Press it firmly to create a tight layer of the biscuit mix. Refrigerate to set.
- In a food processor, blend together the cream cheese and fresh cream.
- Add condensed milk little by little checking the sweetness according to your taste.
- Add the lime juice to this mixture. Once you add the lime juice, the mixture will split.However while mixing it will come together into a nice smooth creamy mixture.
- Add gelatin to 2 tablespoons of lukewarm water.
- Add the gelatin mix to the cream mixture and blend well.
- Pour the mixture onto the biscuit base. Refrigerate it for 1- 2hrs.
- Swirl out some whipped cream on the cake and serve.