Barbecued Pork Ribs
Juicy pork ribs bursting with spectacular Chinese flavours
300 gm pork spare ribs
3 tbsp barbecue sauce
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
A pinch of salt
A pinch of mono sodium glutamate
A sprinkle of sugar
1 tsp Hoisin sauce
1 tsp Oyster sauce
4 cloves of garlic,minced
½ inch ginger, minced
A handful of coriander, chopped
A handful of spring onions, chopped
1 tsp five spice powder
Orange rind, chopped
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and rub it on the pork ribs.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 5-6 hours.
- Steam the pork ribs for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the steamer and let it cool.
- In a wok, add barbecue sauce, dark soya sauce and steamed pork ribs
- Toss well and serve.