We all have our list of beauty essentials for party, office, casual coffee with friends, wedding and other occasions. But we often miss out on the basics one needs other than the usual lipsticks and blushes. With inputs from the experts in the field, JFW gives you a no-sweat guide to the beauty must haves.
- Mascara: Everyone should own two kinds of mascaras, one for daily wear and the other one should be water resistant that you would use during special occasions. Remember to choose the mascara wand depending on what effect you want – a spiky brush will give you separate lashes and the one with a twisted head will help curl the lashes.
- Eye Shadow: Get a range of matte neutral browns since it complements the Indian skin perfectly. For those starry nights, get a palette with glitter to make those eyes sparkle. Also, have one in carbonor matte black to get the smoky eyes right.
- Kohl (Kajal): A jet-black kohl pencil is mandatory, especially for brown skin tones. You can also pick one in turquoise or blue to spice things up once in a while.
- Liquid pen liner: Life just got simpler with pen eyeliners. Ditch those dipping wands and buy these easy and efficient pen liners. Make those winged eyes in no time with these easy to glide liquid liners.
- Brow gel: A quick fix for your much neglected eyebrows are brow gels. Get a clear gel brow or one that’s tinted.