2 cups Bengal gram flour
1 tbsp rice flour
Oil to deep fry
1 cup Bengal gram flour
Salt to taste
Cashew nuts as required
½ fried gram
Roasted peanuts (optional)
Curry leaves as required
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp asafoetida powder
1. Mix Bengal gram flour with rice flour, salt, enough water to make pouring consistency batter.
2. Keep boondhi ladle on top of hot oil and pour little batter on top. Allow that to fall in oil as
3. Deep fry until crisp. Prepare all boondhis in the same way and allow to cool.
4. Mix Bengal gram flour with salt, ground ajwain with a ladle of oil and little water to form thick
5. Fill it in greased sev press and squeeze directly in hot oil to form spiral sev. Deep fry until crisp.
6. Prepare all the sev and break it into pieces.
7. Mix sev, boondhi together with all fried nuts, fried curry leaves and sprinkle chilli powder and
8. Store and serve the mixture whenever required.