Whether it’s Sonam Kapoor’s wedding festivities or a simple outing one boring evening, Janhvi has created waves with her style. These are our favourites!
1. The wavy hair, the white and gold, and sun in her eyes with perfectly blended highlights on her cheeks – Janhvi Kapoor was quite a stunner at her cousin, Sonam Kapoor’s mehendi ceremony. This upcoming actress wore a classy lehenga designed by Tarun Tahiliani, paired with ethnic emerald jewellery.
2. For Sonam Kapoor’s wedding, Janhvi didn’t shy away from colours, and rightfully so! In this combination of pink, green, and blue, Janhvi’s Manish Malhotra lehenga with the gold jewellery marked all the right boxes in the fashion department.
3. Sonam Kapoor’s reception had most clad in colourful clothing. Janhvi, however, kept it subtle in this classy Manish Malhotra lehenga. Not only does she look refreshing, we love how she stuck to simple tasseled jhumkas.
4. At the recently concluded National Awards ceremony, Janhvi and her sister accepted an award on behalf of their mother. The ceremony was all the more poetic with Janhvi going ethnic wearing her mother’s saree, a simple off-white and pink silk saree.
5. For the opening ceremony of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) last year, Janhvi was the talk of the town owing to her fashion choices. She stood out in this elaborate Anamika Khanna palazzo-cum-lehenga at the event!
6. In this elaborately detailed Anamika Khanna jacket and pants, Janhvi surely gave established herself as someone who’s not too afraid to experiment with fashion. She wore this outfit to last year’s Lakme India Fashion Week.
7. Even in simple cotton and chikan kurtas, Janhvi nails it! Sans the jewelry and make-up, her slightly disheveled hair adds more to this girl-next-door look.
8. A Ralph and Russo gown, something that the likes of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, and others swear by, found its way in Janhvi’s closet and she rocks the whole look.