Women have always been more bent towards new trends and fashion in the market. With the summer already here, looking for clothes that match the weather and the fashion weeks is a given. With vacations, parties and brunches, summer is apt for trying new styles. Be ready everyday to face the sun in some ultra fashionable clothing this season.
- The store racks for women are flooded with new styles, so it’s difficult to pick and chose trends that are doing the rounds the most.
- Maxis are synonymous with summer, and this time the boldly striped ones are our top most pick. Its flary, it’s colorful and it’s in. Maxis have been flooding markets since a while now but this time go with the striped ones, they elongate the body frame making you look taller and leaner.
- The slip dress, though most of us would be skeptical to try this trend out in the open, it’s a beautiful piece of clothing. It’s sensuous, ladylike and resplendent. Negligees have been a shush piece of clothing for ages now and wearing it outdoors seems a little off but celebrities have already worn it for red carpet events and so you must own one of your own too. Wear it with a floral over coat and a belt at your waist and you are covered for the day.
- Popping colors and a lot of it are the next new trend this summer. Mix and match all the colors in your wardrobe because more is less. Runways saw Christopher Kane, Gucci etc in this fabulous style. Match your outfit with subtle accessories, nude footwear and open hair.
- No list is complete without a pair of shoes. So for summer, let our feet also see some light. Strappy sandals are a must, and if it’s colorful than even more ravishing. Designers have flooded the stores with these and its time to pick a few in heels and flats for you too.