This curry tastes best when accompanied with Rasam or Sambar
Chicken ½ kg
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Curry leaves few
Garlic 6 flakes
Black pepper 2tsp
Chili powder 1tbsp
Dhania powder 1tbsp
Cinnamon 2 pieces
- Chop the onions and tomatoes and set it aside.
- Grind the above ingredients to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add the finely chopped onions and sauté till it turns golden brown.
- Now add the washed chicken, turmeric powder and stir for five minutes.
- Add the ground paste, tomatoes and salt. Cover and cook on medium flame till the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add boiling water [1cup] and boil till the gravy is semi solid. Finally add curry leaves.
- Keep it covered for few minutes and serve hot.