A home maker, an entrepreneur or a working woman, the women today have a life that is full of varied activities that keep us occupied through the day. How often have we wished for a day that had more than 24 hours! It could be that one spoon left at the sink after stirring your coffee, or a messy wardrobe that seems out of control, how we wish to be more organised and tidy. Thanks to progress in the realm of technology and design, we now have some great add-ons to our homes that will make every woman’s life much simpler. Here is a list of some home essentials of our favourite picks:
- Foldable chopping board : First you rinse, then you drain, after that you chop and then throw them into the cooking pot – how many vessels was that? No, not three, just one! Opt for a foldable chopping board that can be used to chop your veggies, rinse them and then drain them too. Fold it into a container to wash and drain the vegetables, flatten it out to chop and just fold it up to slide the fresh cut veggies into the pan with the least hassle and minimal number of vessels.
- Self stirring mug: That one spoon that is left behind on your draining board can really stick out if you love a clean kitchen. Stir your coffee with the click of a button and you don’t have to worry about a stirring spoon lying dirty anymore!
- A vegetable chopper : One of the most handy and useful addition to your kitchen, you can now skip the arduous chopping process thanks to a vegetable chopper. There is a wide variety of both electronic and manual choppers that come in different sizes, shapes and price range too.
- Wardrobe organisers : From beautiful scarf organisers to hangers designed to sort out your lingerie, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to wardrobe organisers that will help you keep your wardrobe more organised with minimal effort.
- Pet camera and treat dispenser: If you are a pet mommy, you no longer have to worry about the safety of your pet as you can rely on a pet camera for the same. What’s even better is that now you can treat your pet with its favourite treats even while you are away!
- Glue gun: Messy hands thanks to a messy glue bottle are a thing of the past. Another great addition to your home, a glue gun is a must have. You could help your child with their assignment, or use it for some crafty hobby that you enjoy – a glue gun is simple to use and saves a lot of time, energy and effort.
- A portable smoothie maker: How we love our smoothies! They are just not healthy and help us detox and keep ourselves fresh, they are full of energy and are perfect as food on the go. Choose to invest in a portable smoothie maker, and you can have an energy packed smoothie no matter where you are.
- A handy sewing machine: Haven’t we all seen these and wondered if they are any good? Apparently they are. How often does one get up and buy a full-sized sewing machine? Opt for a handy sewing machine for minor sewing jobs that would otherwise take a lot of effort and time to take care of. This will not only save your time running to the tailor, but help you be more independent too.
- Handheld steamer: Yes, another must-have that will really make your life easier. You can buy a handheld steamer which helps you ease out the wrinkles in your clothes without resorting to the arduous task of ironing them.
- A cell phone holder: You may be nursing your baby, or trying out a new recipe in the kitchen. A sturdy and flexible phone holder can really come in handy as it will help you have access to your phone at times that you may not be able to physically hold it. Multitask or just keep your phone away from the dangers of getting wet or dirty, this item is surely going to help you around the house.
These ten items are our top favourites that are sure to make your life easy. Relax and replenish yourself for the tireless fighter in you surely needs a break.
Another best investment to your beautiful home is the right colour. If you’re looking for quality and affordibility, visit Nippon Paint!