Tata Sons have set a new benchmark in policies for women and made working women all over the country want to work with them! The new women-centric policies that the company has rolled out include
- Seven month paid maternity leave.
- 18-month half pay-half working day post maternity support.
- Flexible to choose work hours.
- Secure performance rating during maternity leave.
- After 5 years at work, one can avail, 1 year leave at half pay if you are a care giver at home.
- Apart from maternity leave, women can work 2 days a week from home.
- The company also gives six-months as adoption leave, six month surrogacy leave, and 15 days as paternity leave.
Starting this month, the Tata sons employees are eligible to avail these new initiatives. These polices at the Tata Group are shaped by the initiatives of Tata Sons and are soon to be implemented in all other companies Tata holds.