For the Base
12-15 Marie biscuits/ digestive biscuits
4 tbsp butter
For the Vanilla Custard
1/3 cup sugar
¼ cup cornstarch
2 egg yolks
1 cup milk
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
Strawberry /kiwi/mango, chopped
How To Make
For the base
- Crush the biscuits to a fine mixture.
- Add melted butter to this and mix well.
- Take shot glasses and make a layer of this biscuit and let it chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, egg yolks, and milk in a bowl. Place over a saucepan of simmering water. Whisk until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat. Add butter and vanilla and mix until dissolved.
- Add a tbsp of the custard to the biscuit base in the shot glass.
- Let it set in the fridge.
- Add the cut fruits as the topmost layer and serve.
Recipe By: Baker’s Bakes