50 gms White Sesame seeds
5 to 6 Red chilli
1 cup Rice
½ tsp Asafoetida
Oil – according to necessity
Mustard, Urad Dal, Channa Dal, Cashew nuts and Curry leaves
Wash the rice in a little water and boil the rice.
- Dry roast the white sesame seeds in a Kadai.
- Add required oil to Kadai and once the oil heats add a little asafoetida and red chillies.
- In a mixer, add the roasted sesame seeds, red chillies, salt and asafoetida. Grind them into a dry powder.
- Take a huge bowl and add the boiled rice (once cooled) and dry white sesame powder.
- In another kadai add sesame oil, ghee and the ingredients mentioned above for tampering.
- Add the tempered ingredients to the rice mixture and mix it well.