Portion – 8 pieces
Butter – 200g
Flour – 250g
Corn flour – 75g
Icing sugar – 105g
Salt – 2g
- Take butter at room temperature and add salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cornflour and flour well. Add 90g icing sugar to it and mix.
- Keep the remaining icing sugar for later.
- Add the dry ingredients and a few drops of the lavender extract to the butter and mix well.
- Pour onto an 11×11 tray and bake for 30 minutes at 350 F.
- Before putting it into the oven it is a good idea to mark the required size onto the dough so it is easy to cut later.
- Once baked, take it out of the oven and cut when still hot.
- Sprinkle 15g icing sugar after it cools down. Store in airtight container at room temperature.