- Alaipayuthey: The evergreen and one among the most loved romantic dramas by Mani Ratnam.
- Raatchasi: An ex-military woman Geetha Rani (Jyothika) becomes the headmistress of a government school and helps students and teachers identify themselves with class and quality.
- Panchatanthiram: A timeless comedy that can get you laughing for a good two hours.
- Vaanam Kotatum: A stellar cast that includes Radikaa Sarathkumar, Sarathkumar, Aishwarya Rajesh, Vikram Prabhu, Madonna Sebastian, Shanthnu Bhagyaraj and Amitash in a family drama.
- Sudhu Kavam: Five rules for kidnapping and a gang of hilarious five who attempt it.
- Kaaka Muttai: Two boys from the slums are on a quest to taste pizza for the first time in their lives.
- Mahanati: A film about the rise of the first female south Indian superstar – Savitri as she goes through intense experiences in her personal life.
- Viswasam: Village head Veraraju takes on the enemies to protect his daughter, who has been separated from him by his wife.
- U Turn
- Charlie: Tessa runs away from home to avoid getting married and rents a room. She finds a sketchbook of the previous occupant, which reveals an incomplete story and she decides to find the artist.
- Kumbalangi Nights: A character-driven endearing tale of four brothers who share a love-hate relationship.
- Android Kunjappan: A fun-filled sci-fi-comedy-drama that revolves around a bond between a village man and a robot.
- Unda: A black comedy about incidents that occur around a unit of policemen from Kerala who reach the Naxalite prone areas in North India for election duty.
- George Reddy: An inspiring biopic of a revolutionary student leader.
- Oh Baby: Follow the narrative of an old lady trapped in the body of a young girl when 70-year-ol Savitri is transformed to her youthful days.
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo: A baby that is born into a poor family is switched at birth with a millionaire’s son. A baby switch movie with its fun, quirky moments.
- Jersey: Story of a talented yet failed cricketer Arjun who decides to return to the Indian cricket team in his late thirties to take it to the next level and of course, win a jersey for his son.
- Dear Comrade: The movie narrates a tale of two contrasting individuals who fall in love with each other. Bobby (Vijay Deverakonda) is a hot-blooded student union member, raised to believe in fighting for justice.
- Bahubali: Relive the most dramatic tale with strong characters in a larger than life kingdom with Bahubali – The Beginning and The Conclusion