Full of chocolate flavors, exactly how a chocolate chip cookie should taste!
Watch this video for an Easy everyday delightful chocolate chip cookie recipe.
85 gms Soft Butter
110 gms Brown Sugar
55 gms Castor Sugar
A pinch of Baking Soda
120 gms All Purpose flour
A Pinch of Salt
1 tsp Vanilla
Chocolate chips 1/2 Cup
– Add the soft, unsalted butter to a bowl.
-Then add the brown sugar and the white sugar.
– Beat them to a nice, soft, fluffy mixture for roughly 2-3 minutes.
– Add 1 tsp vanilla essence and egg to the mixture and beat it for another 2 to 3 minutes.
– Scrape off the mixture from the sides and beat for yet another 2-3 minutes.
– Add the maida and the baking soda to the mixture and beat the mixture at a slow speed.
– Finally, add the chocolate chunks to the mixture.
– Allow the cookie dough to rest in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
– Place a baking paper on a baking tray.
– Take a little of the batter using two spoons and place them on the tray.
– Leave gaps between two cookies.
– Bake the cookies in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 160 degrees.
– Fresh cookies are now ready!
Watch the full video below: