- Chicken legs, with meat on bone 6
- Schezwan sauce or red chilli sauce ½ cup
- Honey ½ cup
- Coriander chopped finely ½ cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- For marinating overnight, take a ziplock bag and put the chicken legs in with the sauce, oil and the honey. Seal the bag tightly and shake it a bit. Refrigerate overnight.
- Take the bag out of the fridge an hour before cooking the same. Add coriander and salt if needed.
- Fry in a pan with a lid on for 15 minutes till chicken is cooked and serve hot. Do not stir. If using an oven, preheat to 350 degrees and cook chicken for about 25-30 minutes and serve hot.