1 cup long grain white rice, uncooked
1/2 cup Almonds, blanched and sliced
4 cup Hot water
1 small pc cinnamon sticks
4 tbsp Agave syrup
2 tsp vanilla syrup
1 cup Milk (full cream)
- Rinse rice under cold water. Place the wet rice on a cloth napkin until the moisture is completely removed.
- Place rice on a baking tray along with the cinnamon stick and almonds. Bake for 15 to 20 mins for 150 degrees.
- Add hot water to the baked rice mixture and blend completely. Add in the vanilla syrup and the Agave syrup. You can also use sugar syrup instead of agave syrup.
- Pour the rice mixture into a fine-mesh sieve lined with a muslin cloth and squeeze out the liquid as much as possible. Combine the strained mixture with milk.
- Pour over ice and see with a stick of cinnamon.