Trisha will be playing a doctor who is being put in the extraordinary circumstances of having to try to rescue a very powerful politician close to his death. The film is directed by K Thirugnamam and will feature NandhaDurairaj of Eeram fame, Richard Reshi, who is making a return to Tamil films after a 4-year break, Vela Ramamoorthy and A.L. Azhagappan in key roles.
This will be Trisha’s first leading role in a movie since her iconic villainous role in the 2016 smash hit Kodi.
In a fun live chat session with her fans, Trisha answered a number of fun questions to her fans. Here are a few fun reveals of the actress.
- What does her Insta handle “dudette” stand for? According to trisha “dude is for boys, as dudette is for girls”
- Her next tattoo: A doggy paw with all her pets initials inked inside
- Getting married in Vegas is the craziest thing in her bucket list.
- She has the habit of writing journal everyday
- She loves the “Chicken Soup” book series
- Her phone wallpaper. (She sure does love her pets <3)
- Here’s what she had to say about the down side of being famous “Sometimes I have to force myself to be nice and not punch people because it might hit papers”
- She forgives and forgets easily!
- She loves to watch thrillers movies, while she prefers acting in love stories
- She loves to indulge in self-care.
10> Here’s what her hand tattoo looks like.
Her 2020 is a stark contrast to 2019, with ParamapadhamVilaiyattu being one of five movies that she will feature in. This includes NH10 inspired Garjanai, in which she will also be playing the starring role, yet another starring role in the M Saravanan directed action thriller Raangi and Chiranjeevi’s 152nd movie.
Her biggest project yet maybe her role as Kundavai in the upcoming 2021 Mani Ratnam epic Ponniyin Selvan, where she will be part of an ensemble cast that includes the likes of Karthi, Aishwarya Rai, Vikram, Jayaram, Aditi Rao Hydari and Aishwarya Rajesh.