Miso Paste – 50 gms
Sliced tofu – 200 gms (2” squares)
Dark Soy Sauce – 10 ml
Sesame Oil – 10 ml
Chilli Flakes – 2 gms
- Cut the tofu into 2” square pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients into a shallow bowl.
- Now pour the marinade over the tofu and soak for about 30 minutes.
- Grill the tofu on a heated pan on medium flame until golden brown. Serve hot with a dip of your choice.
Oatmeal Smoothie Bowl
60g oats toasted
200g dates paste
1 frozen banana
60 ml almond milk
A pinch of cardamom
2 g flax seed
2 g grated coconut
1 banana sliced
1 tsp granola
1 strawberry sliced
Edible flower of your choice
- Throw in the dates, banana, and almond milk and cardamom powder into the blender and give it a good stir.
- Toast the oats, soak it in warm water and add to the mixture, mix well and empty it into a bowl. Garnish and serve.
Portion – 8 pieces
Butter – 200g
Flour – 250g
Corn flour – 75g
Icing sugar – 105g
Salt – 2g
- Take butter at room temperature and add salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the corn flour and flour well. Add 90g icing sugar to it and mix.
- Keep the remaining icing sugar for later.
- Add the dry ingredients and a few drops of the lavender extract to the butter and mix well.
- Pour onto a 11×11 tray and bake for 30 minutes at 350 F.
- Before putting it into the oven it is a good idea to mark the required size onto the dough so it is easy to cut later.
- Once baked, take it out of the oven and cut when still hot.
- Sprinkle 15g icing sugar after it cools down. Store in airtight container at room temperature.