- Baguette 1 sliced in half
- Oregano 1 tbsp
- Chilli flakes 1 tbsp
- Cheese slices 6
- Cherry tomatoes 5 sliced
- Zucchini (for vegetarians) or bacon ½ cup chopped to bits
- Molten butter ⅓ cup
- After putting some non-stick baking spray on a tray, place the sliced baguettes on them. Brush on top with melted butter.
- Place cheese slices and add the cherry tomatoes, zucchini/bacon, oregano and chilli flakes. Add salt to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and cook the baguette for about 25-30 minutes and serve hot. Cut into pieces if you want to serve it like bruschetta.