5. Second helping can be nice but stop right there if you are indulging yourself in meat. Do not hesitate if it is vegetables.
6. Many of us are stuck to our work tables and often find it lazy to take a walk. Taking a short break say about ten minutes every hour can help. It will stretch out your muscle and improve blood circulation.
7. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water or sugar-free squashes. If you are a drinker, remember alcohol is high in calories. So limit yourself to one unit per day for women and two for men.
8. How you eat also matters. Having a meal at the table is the best way. Which means you will have to skip your TV when you eat.
9. Eating five portions of fruits and vegetables a day is the best way to stop putting on the fat. So just go for it.