Baking powder 1 Pinch
Salt To Taste
Sugar 2 Tablespoons
All purpose flour 1Cup
Vanilla essence 1/2 Teaspoons
Cardamom powder 2 Teaspoons
Milk 2 Cups
1. Take a bowl break the egg and whisk it.
2. Add sugar, salt, vanilla essence, baking powder, flour, milk and beat the mixture until smooth.
3. In a pan heat butter. Once the butter melts, add sugar, mango pulp and cook for some time, add cardamom powder, mango slices to the mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Switch off the flame and keep it aside. Take a non stick pan apply butter and pour the crepes mixture in to the pan.
4. Cook it in a medium heat. Pour the mango mixture on the crepe and gently fold it! It’s ready to eat!
Recipe: Sanjay Thamma