People with dry skin should take extra care of their hands as the skin tends to crack and split.
- Use a more intensive moisture or an ointment as it seals moisture and protects the skin from further damage.
- Treat your hands with a natural pack or mask every week.
- Cover your hands when you go out in the sun.
- Coconut oil is a natural moisturiser that can be used regularly. Apart from that, home-made scrubs and masks can help you get soft hands.
- Scrub your hands with a mixture of Bengal gram flour (besan), milk and fresh lemon juice. This can be followed once in a day.
- Make a paste of banana with 2 tablespoons of honey added to it and apply it on your hands. Rinse it with normal water once dried. This can be followed once a week.