8. Ileana D’Cruz: Ileana is super busy with Bollywood and as much as we miss her down South, she is doing a great job there. The pictures of her photographer boyfriend posting pictures of her then and there keeps us happy to see her, however, not as much as this super cute baby Ileana.
9. Anushka Shetty: Devasena as we all know and love her, the ‘Baahubali’ actress looks so cute in her childhood that when we see the warrior princess now, it’s hard to believe what she was then. Anushka is easily one of the best actresses of this generation.
10. Sneha: Famous for her smile and her perfect teeth, this South-Indian actress is one of the most beautiful and evergreen be it in her looks or her acting. This picture of Sneha in her younger days is so cute that it beats today.
11. Sai Pallavi: Sai Pallavi won hearts from her very first film Premam and ever since she has been this generation’s heartthrob. Her recent film with Naga Chaitanya titled Love Story is one of the most anticipated.
12. Rakul Preet Singh: Rakul Preet Singh might have entered the film industry a while ago but the way she has worked her ladder up to where she is today is something unmissable. It has been a decade since she joined the film industry and the substantial roles she chooses to do now only go to show the effort she had to put in these. But, she believes that nothing is a challenge to her because she enjoys every choice and every step she takes. She is today a part of Shankar’s Magnum Opus Indian 2 and she is soaring higher.
13. Pooja Hegde: She started out in Tamil alongside actor Jiiva but Pooja went on to become a popular star in Telugu and got a firm hold of the Hindi film industry with the film Housefull as well. Her last recent film Ala Vaikuntapuramloo alongside Allu Arjun crashed all box-office records to become one of the most popular Pan-Indian films. With Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam in her kitty, she is one of the most wanted A-listers today.
14. Keerthy Suresh: Keerthy has been quite active on social media ever since lockdown began and we are loving those random sneak peeks into her personal life. On the professional front, Keerthy has a lineup of films including films like Penguin, Marakkar Arabikadalante Simmam, Miss India, Good Luck Sakhi, Rang De, and Annathae in her kitty. In fact, the other day, Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone recommended all her Bollywood fans to definitely watch Mahanati on OTT.
15. Rashmika Mandanna: Born in the small town of Madikeri in Karnataka, Rashmika had a simple upbringing. Her parents, not being ready to send their daughter to the big city, let her pursue her high school in Mysore, before moving to Bangalore to pursue her undergraduate degree in psychology, journalism, and literature. Two weeks into college, one of Rashmika’s friends signed her name up for the Fresh Face Bangalore competition. As they say, rest is history.