Celeb Buzz

Rana Daggubati And Samantha Akkineni Get Emotional As The Actor Shares His “Near-Death” Experience!

It was an emotional moment at Samantha’s talk show!

Rana Daggubati has been an honest man to the public eye. Be it his relationships or his future, the actor has always been open about his choices. The newly-wed man is happy in his personal and his professional life today. But it was not easy for him a year or so back. When Rana returned looking “ill” from the USA last July, fans and media were concerned about his health.

In fact, despite clearing the fact that he is hale and healthy, the fans constantly posted worrisome messages. In a recent talk show with Samantha Akkineni, Rana finally opened up about his health struggles. “When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was bp, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys…It could have been a 70 per cent chance of stroke or haemorrhage and 30 per cent chance of death straight,” the actor told Samantha as he got emotional.

Samantha Akkineni, his family member and host, also got emotional as she remembered witnessing his struggling journey through his critical health condition. Further talking about all the questions asked about his health, the actor said, “I think there was enough speculated about it and I am tired of clarifying that I am absolutely fine and healthy. So, I think rumours about my health are now a boring topic. Whenever I leave Hyderabad, people get apprehensive, but I am thankful for the love and the concern people have been showering on me.”

Thankfully, Rana is in a much better place and is doing some great films. His most anticipated release would have to be Haathi Mere Saathi, a multilingual film also starring Pulkit Samrat in Hindi and Vishnu Vishal in Telugu and Tamil.

X
back to top icon
More in Celeb Buzz
Kajal Aggarwal’s Husband Wishes On Her Birthday Sharing Romantic Pictures!

Kajal...

Jagame Thandhiram: A Predictable Gangster Movie With Flawless Performances!

Cast:...

Close