- 180 gm Whole wheat spaghetti
- 120 gm Chicken breast boneless
- 80 gm Button mushrooms
- 40 gm Cherry tomato
- 4 gm Fresh red chilli
- 4 gm Basil leaves
- 10 gm Garlic
- 40 ml Olive oil
- Salt to taste, crushed pepper to taste
- Boil the whole wheat spaghetti in salted water until it is cooked “al dente” or for 12 minutes or as specified on the packet.
- Cut the chicken breast boneless into strips, mushroom and red chillies into slices, and cherry tomato in halves and chop the garlic fine.
- Heat the pan and add olive oil to it. Once heated, add the chicken strips and sauté till almost cooked. Then add the mushroom and chilli slices and cook it further. Finally add garlic and sauté. Garlic is added in the end so that it doesn’t burn before the chicken is cooked.
- Add the spaghetti, season with salt, crushed pepper and torn fresh basil leaves and toss it until all the ingredients have mixed in well. Serve hot.