- 125 Grams Butter
- 12 Tbsp Sugar
- 1½ Tsp Vanilla essence
- 125 Grams All-purpose Flour
- 225 Grams of Cream Cheese
- 120 Grams of White compound chocolate
- 4 Eggs
- Raspberry crush to serve
- Raspberry and strawberry for garnish
How To Make:
- In a large mixing bowl place 3 tbsp sugar, butter and ½ tsp vanilla essence, using a rubber spatula cream the butter until lite & fluffy. Add flour and fold well to form a soft dough. Do not kneed it.
- Press the prepared dough on a 9/6 inch square baking tray and prick the top of the dough with a fork and bake for 20 mins on 160 degree. Till the top crust is lite brown.
- Place the chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl and melt the chocolate for about 2 minutes. Stir well and heat for another 2 minutes till the chocolate is completely melted set aside.
- Using a hand beater beat cream cheese, remaining sugar & vanilla essence in a large bowl till soft and fluffy. Add the chocolate mixture and eggs one by one beating on low speed after each addition of egg. Blend well and shift the mixture on the baked crust. Level the top and bake on 160 degree for 50 Minutes or till the Inserted tooth pick in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow the cake to cool loosen the edges by running a sharp edged knife. Set the cake in a refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours before serving. Top with 3 to 4 Tbsp of raspberry crush and garnish with strawberry or raspberry before serving.