- 10 bread slices (cut into circle shapes)
- 3 cups milk
- 250 gms khoya
- ½ tin milkmaid
- 25 gms butter
- 50 gms light brown sugar
- 200 ml cream
- 10 fresh figs (sliced)
- 5 tbsp pistas (chopped)
- Boil milk khoya and milkmaid in a pan, and cook till the mixture has thickened slightly.
- In another pan, melt butter, add the sugar and cook till it caramelises. Add the cream and cook till everything has combined together into a creamy sauce.
- Fry bread circles till golden.
- Dip the bread slices in the milk mixture, then spread the caramel cream sauce.
- Garnish with fresh figs and chopped pistas, and serve.