- ½ kg Raw rice
- ¾ kg Palm sugar candy
- 100 gm Cashew nut
- 50 gm Raisins
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 200 gm Split moong dal
- 2 Cardamom
- 100 ml Honey
- Wash and soak rice and spilt moong dal together.
- Make syrup out of palm sugar candy and strain.
- Fry cashew nut and raisins in ghee, keep aside.
- Make cardamom powder.
- Boil soaked rice and dal till half done. After that add strained syrup, cardamom powder, mix well cook till soft. Mash well.
- Finally add honey, fried cashew, raisins along with ghee, mix well check sweetness and serve hot.