500gm chocolate chips
250 gm white chocolate chips
Colourful candy(Gems, M&M’s)
How To Make
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate chips.
- Once it melts, add some of the nuts and marshmallow and mix.
- Take a flat bottom dish and line it with a layer of aluminum foil.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the pan and add the remaining nuts, marshmallows and white chocolate chips. Sprinkle some colorful candy on top.
- Refrigerate for an hour to set.
- Once set, remove the foil & break the slab into pieces with a rolling pin.
- Your rocky road is ready to eat.
Recipe By: Baker’s Bakes