200 gm oil
Oil – 200 gms
Fish – 1/2 kg
Tamarind – a lemon size
Red Chilly – 20
Fenugreek – one tsp
Garlic -10 pods
Sombu (fennel_ – 1 tsp
Tomato chopped – 2 nos.
How To Make
- Clean the fish with salt and wash 3 to 4 times.
- Crush the onion and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan and add sombu, fenugreek, onion,garlic and tomatoes.
- Take 3 cups of tamarind juice and add chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
- When onion, garlic and tomatoes are soft, add the curry mixture, and allow it to cook well in medium heat.
- Add fish pieces in the boiling gravy and stir well.
- Allow it to cook in slim heat for 10 to 15 minutes and take out.