1 ½ cups flour
½ tsp baking powder
¾ cup yellow pumpkin, grated
½ cup corn
¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
2 small onions, chopped
¾ cup milk
1/3 cup thick curd
2 tbsp nuts, chopped
Butter – to coat the muffin cups
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease the muffin molds (6) with oil.
- In a bowl, mix flour and baking powder, and then add pumpkin, corn, cheddar and shallots.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and yogurt in a jug. Pour this into the flour mixture and mix well.
- Fill the muffin molds with this mix and sprinkle the nuts on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool well before you pack.
Recipe by Pickled Pumpkin