Chicken ½ kg
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Curry leaves few
Garlic 6 flakes
Black pepper 2tsp
Chili powder 1tbsp
Dhania powder 1tbsp
1. Chop the onions and tomatoes and set it aside.
2. Grind the above ingredients to a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in a kadai and add the finely chopped onions and sauté till it turns golden brown.
4. Now add the washed chicken, turmeric powder and stir for five minutes.
5. Add the ground paste, tomatoes and salt. Cover and cook on medium flame till the chicken is fully cooked.
6. Add boiling water [1cup] and boil till the gravy is semi solid. Finally add curry leaves.
7. Keep it covered for few minutes and serve hot.