200gm paneer (cut into small squares)
2 medium sized onions (diced)
2 medium sized tomatoes (diced)
1 medium capsicum (diced)
2 teaspoon ginger (chopped)
2-3 green chillies (chopped)
A handful of coriander leaves (chopped)
Salt to taste
A pinch of turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
3 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp kasuri methi
1/2 tsp coriander seeds
2-3 tbsp oil
How To Make
- Heat the oil in a pan and splutter coriander seeds. Add ginger and sauté for a minute before adding onions and green chillies. Sauté until onion becomes translucent.
- Now add the tomatoes and combine well. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and sauté till the oil starts separating.
- At this stage, add the capsicum and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Lastly, add the paneer cubes and kasuri methi along with adequate water and combine well.
- Cook till the gravy becomes thick and remove from fire. Add the chopped coriander leaves, mix well and serve hot with rotis.