Cooked ham slices – 2 Nos
Cream cheese – 20 gms
Iceberg lettuce -20 gms
Rumali roti-1 No (you can use thin chapathi instead)
Tomato-10 gms (julienne)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the rumali roti or chapathi on a chopping board.
2. Smear cream cheese on the roti evenly.
3. Lay the ham slices, iceberg lettuce and tomato juliennes over the cream cheese on the flatbread.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
5. Roll the wrap tight and cut in half and serve with tomato ketchup.
Note: Instead of ham, you can use grilled vegetables.