DON THE SEASON’S COLOR!
Energetic, charismatic and perfect for almost all skin shades, eye shades and hair, get introduced to the joyful shade of purple this season. Enjoy the lushness of this hue, as we tell you how to spruce up the mood with the radiant orchid finery!
Be it your wedding or a party; adorn yourself in a radiant orchid dress. Make it a tiered chiffon one, for that fairy tale look, and braid your hair up. Alternatively try on a silky dress, with a well-fitted waist and straps. You can integrate it with statement boots or heels that will complete your look. The hue can be made subtle or deepened, depending upon the occasion. Go flowery and mild or a little dashy and raunchy when needed.
Belts, jewelry, bags, hair accessories – the list is never ending. Be a femme fatal by adding a dash of this
dainty yet quirky color to your wardrobe. Go all black with an embellished orchid jacket or pair a classy nude top
with an orchid scarf! In case you are tired of belts and jackets, relax and get snazzy, with the right hint of this
beautiful shade for your eyes and some swanky lipstick in a similar shade. That is all you need to look nifty
without too much effort. Nail paints are no exceptions to this lovely color as it is bound to suit all skin types.
All you have to do is figure out the shade that pleases you the most!
Here are a few tips to pull off the best radiant orchid look!
• Figure out the perfect shade of radiant orchid that suits you best then begin accessorizing.
• To look striking, and draw attention to you orchid piece, such as statement tops, match it with a color that is not too bright, like black. Radiant orchid tops and black pencil skirts are the best this spring.
• Step away from the plain wardrobe and go for something printed. Floral prints or anything mild will do the trick. However, make sure you do not choose the wrong accessories for printed dresses. They cannot be printed too, that will leave a sense of confusion.
• Radiant orchid need not be the color for a special occasion alone. You can get casual; all you have to do
is put on flip-flops or a converse to suit your clothes.
• Summer being round the corner, get sheers of a similar hue!