½ kg fish fillets
1 ½ cup water
1 Maggie chicken stock cube (optional)
½ tsp turmeric powder
3 onions (finely chopped)
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tbsp green chillies (finely chopped)
3 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
4-5 slices of bread
2 tbsp butter
100 ml oil
- Place fish fillets in a pan with water, stock cube, turmeric and salt, and bring to boil. Remove fish pieces and shred them. Reserve the stock.
- Saute chopped onion in a pan with butter. Add ginger, garlic paste, chillies, coriander and a pinch of salt.
- In a bowl add the cooked mixture and the fish.
- Soak the bread pieces in stock and add it to this mixture. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into small cakes and shallow fry.