Layers of fluffy yellow pancakes stacked up with the sides oozing out honey and a dollop of butter on top – sounds heavenly? Here’s an easy way to create a sumptuous tower of pancakes in ten minutes.
1 cup whole wheat flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar
2 cups milk
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup oil
On the side: Honey, fresh cream and fruits
How To Make
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs and add the oil and milk.
- Then add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir just enough to get rid of the lumps.
- Pour a large spoonful per pancake onto a greased griddle or skillet.
- Cook until pancakes bubble up on top and edges are slightly browned, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then flip and cook another 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with creamed honey and a bowl of fresh fruits.