You think if you sleep for 8 hours and wake up fresh next morning, those hideous dark circles would disappear! As much as we wish it were true, it’s not! Dark circles are stubborn and just won’t go away! No matter how much make up you wear, the under-eye area will look dull and overdone! Here are some tips to help you get rid of those stubborn dark circles!
- Not many know that dark circles are in a lot of cases genetic. If you’re born with a thin and fair skin, you’re more likely to develop them. In this case there’s not much you can do. You are one lot which definitely needs that 8-hour beauty sleep
- As you grow older, the collagen in your skin will slowly reduce and the veins appear more prominently. Many experts say, sun bathing speeds up this process. Make sure you avoid the sun as much as possible!
- Usage of Almond oil helps getting rid of dark circles. Apply the oil under you eye two times a day and you’ll see the results in a fortnight!
- Ever wondered why do beauty parlors place cucumbers on our eyes post a facial? It’s because cucumber has natural cooling benefits and helps reduce stress which directly works on your dark circles.
- Another home remedy to remove those dark circles is lemon. Lemon has natural kin-lightening property; dip a cotton ball in lemon and apply under you eye. Wash off after 10 minutes and you’ll see the results!