You may be wondering why this article suggests only women must stop smoking, it is as injurious to men! But according to a recent study, women find it harder to quit smoking than men. Reportedly, women’s brains respond differently to nicotine!
The study found in men suggests, male smokers have a greater number of nicotine receptors than non-smokers, unfortunately women have the same number of receptors as the men non-smokers! Now, this explains why women find it harder to quit smoking!
To help you kick the habit, we have some important facts that will motivate you to quit;
- First and foremost reason, you will have more energy and focus throughout the day.
- Your teeth will be whiter and cleaner than when you smoked!
- The most common and important fact would be lowers the risk of cancer, heart attacks, early death and wrinkles.
- You will automatically be healthier and will be able to exercise more, which means you can travel more often. End goal, travelling equals happiness!
- Your clothes and hair won’t smell of smoke!
You May Also Like : 9 Bollywood Celebrities Who Quit Smoking!