Peanut Butter Cups
Packed with the goodness of peanut butter, this recipe is so easy and a must-try
200 gm dark chocolate, chopped
¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
1 tbsp butter
¼ cup powdered sugar sifted
Silicon cupcake moulds
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat peanut butter and butter in a microwave and till the butter becomes soft (not melted).Do this at intervals of 20 seconds and stir after every time.
- Mix this mixture with powdered sugar till no lumps are seen. Set aside to cool.
- Take a saucepan, fill it with water and let it simmer on the gas. In another bowl, add the chopped dark chocolate and place this bowl over a saucepan of simmering water for the chocolate to melt.
- Take a tsp of this melted chocolate and pour into the mould to make a chocolate shell.
- Make little balls of the peanut butter mixture and place these inside the chocolate shell.
- Pour another tsp of the melted chocolate over the peanut butter ball.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.