Premam fame Sai Pallavi is one of the most natural actresses of recent times. She is known for her simplicity and brilliant screen presence. The actress recently finished a medicine in Georgia; she’s an actress, dancer and now a doctor. What is it about her that has left a charm on millions of fans across South India? Here are some interesting facts about the popular actress you may have not known.
- Were you stunned when you saw her breaking into a dance sequence in Premam? She has actually never been trained in any form of dance and in an interview she said she used to watch Aishwarya Rai and Madhuri Dixit’s videos to learn how to dance.
- She used to love celebrating Onam during her school days thought she’s not from Kerala. She used to practice making a rangoli with flowers (Pookolam) during her favourite festival.
- Pallavi is from a very tight community called Badaga, from Kotagiri, Tamil Nadu and is the first from their community to have achieved stardom. She speaks Badaga which has no script.
- She recently graduated in medicine from Tbilisi, Georgia. She told media recently that she would primarily like to be a doctor by profession and desires to be a cardiologist.
- Sai Pallavi said in an interview that she has never been confident about her looks and when she was approached for Premam, she was nervous about the issues she was facing with her skin. However, her director Alphonse Puthren gave her confidence and she became Malar.
- Premam wasn’t her first movie; Sai Pallavi made her screen debut alongside Kangana Ranaut as her friend in Dhaam Dhoom. Here’s the proof:
- Before she found fame with Premam, she made headlines with a rocking performance in a reality show ‘Dhee 4’
- Reports say, when Alphonse approached her for Premam, she thought he was a stalker! Bwahahahah
- When she heard the song Malare which later became a huge hit, she din’t know it was to be picturised on her. When she learnt it was for her she jumped with joy. She said her co-star Nivin Pauly helped her with her expressions for this song.
- When she travelled to the Middle East, she was shocked that she had fans there and was surrounded by them at the Doha airport!
Check out this rare video of her dance:
You May Also Like: 10 Pictures Of Sai Pallavi That Prove She Is A Natural Beauty!